Program Outreach Manager
- FT; The Program Outreach Manager provides information about TCAction’s programs and facilitates the application process for those services. Manages and implements administrative programs and initiatives, including the agency Volunteer Program. Responsibilities include program management, staff supervision, reporting & monitoring service performance. ; Min. Req.: BA in related field, i.e. Community Relations, Human/Social Services; OR AS in related field and three (3) years’ work experience OR HS Diploma and five (5) years’ work experience AND Experience in referral and resource tracking AND Meet TCAction criteria for satisfactory driver’s license in order to access agency owned vehicles and access to personal transportation for work related activities.
Applications accepted until Friday, December 13, 2013. AA/EEO
- FT; The Finance Director is responsible for maintaining and coordinating agency fiscal processes; which includes implementing the agency’s financial, accounting, audit, and procurement policies. Ensures all financial components are accurate, timely and facilitates program implementation. Coordinates payroll and accounts payable functions; ensures all financial reports are accurate and submitted on a timely basis. The Finance Director supervises all finance staff. ; Min. Req.: Four (4) year degree in Accounting or Business, plus 5 years of not-for-profit financial management experience required, supervisory/management work experience AND Extensive experience in various software and computer accounting systems AND Experience with grant management preferred.
Applications accepted until Friday, December 13, 2013. AA/EEO.
- Teacher Assistant - FT/41 weeks: In coordination with Teacher, implement a center based Head Start classroom program including: establishing daily routine and appropriate transitions, implementing adopted curriculum(s) to encourage active exploration, physical, cognitive and social/emotional development. Support Teacher in completing lesson plans, anecdotal notes, daily communications, parent/guardian involvement and individual plans. Lead classroom planning and implementation of LANA Nutrition curriculum. Min. Req.: Associates Degree in Early Childhood or related field AND Two (2) years pre-school classroom experience.
Applications accepted until Friday, November 29,2013. AA/EEO
- Teacher- FT/43 weeks; Groton site: Responsible for implementing a center based Head Start classroom program including: establishing daily routine and appropriate transitions, implementing adopted curriculum(s) to encourage active exploration, physical, cognitive and social/emotional development. Develop opportunities for parent/guardian classroom and program involvement. Complete and utilize anecdotal notes as the basis for individualized planning, completing assessments, parent/teacher conferencing and home visits; reporting, monitoring and supporting program transitional requirements. Min. Req.: Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or Bachelors Degree with early childhood credits equivalent to a major AND Two (2) years of related experience working with children, 3 to 5 year old.
Applications accepted until Friday, November 29, 2013. AA/EEO.
- FT; 50 weeks; Groton area: Supporting and involving families through their participation in home visiting and center based Head Start, Early Head Start and Primary School Support programs in Tompkins County; providing quality, integrated services meeting family goals and program plans that support school readiness and family engagement outcomes, through strength based family partnerships.; min. req. - Associates Degree in Human Services, Family Services, Social Services or related field AND Two (2) years working experience related to education, principles of social work, crisis intervention, or counseling with children and families.
Applications accepted until Friday, November 29,2013. AA/EEO.